Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Product of the Week!!! (10.14.15)

Usually I can control myself while shopping and most of the time I try not to spend all of  my money. One store gets an exception... that store is Sephora... Whenever I am buying makeup something comes over me and I have to buy anything I find remotely interesting. That is how I discovered this week's product of the week.

Sephora makes some super awesome products and I recently came across one of my new favorite things. A few weeks ago, I bought the Sephora Green Tea Fiber Mask. It is supposed to help keep your face looking matte and free of blemishes.  It seriously works and feels so nice. I 100% recommend this product. My favorite thing about it is the fact that it isn't one of those masks you have to wash off. There's literally no clean up besides throwing away the mask. It is so easy and so convenient for times when you feel like you're starting to break out or have been getting pretty oily. I think I'm going to have to try out some more of these Sephora masks because I'm already hooked!

I'm such a scrub in this pic lol..

xx.

Emily Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment