Wednesday, October 28, 2015

#OOTD

I recently went shopping and I bought (*parents bought* Lets be real I'm poor.) some seriously amazing clothes. Really though, Nordstrom's buyers have stepped it up for this Fall season. They are right on top of this Fall's trends. This outfit of the day is a perfect fall-fit (fall+outfit.. Haha I'm so clever.) and is even better if you are looking for something trendy, but casual to wear. If you want to make it look a little more dressy, I suggest wearing a necklace and maybe even some stack bracelets. Gold jewelry would be a great accent against these neutral colors! Just don't over do it. I think the reason this outfit (aka fall-fit haha) is so flattering is because of the simplicity of it.






I love every piece of clothing in this, but in my eyes, the real star is the jeans. They are by Frame Denim in the style 'Le Skinny de Jeanne' Destroyed Jeans. I honestly can't say that I've ever had a better pair of jeans. They fit so nicely and look amazing on... I'm obsessed to say the least. Paired with these bad boys is a black tank top from Topshop and a pair of 'Graant' booties by Steve Madden!

I hope you all love this fall-fit as much as I do! By the way, everyone should start calling their fall trend outfits "fall-fits." Haha. Anyways, if you like my posts or my blog in general make sure to share it to all your friends!! Also, be sure to follow me on social media to stay updated on my blog and to find out when I'm posting!!

xx.

Emily Kate







No comments:

Post a Comment