Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Dinner Adventure with the BFF

   A few nights ago, my best friend Andrade and I decided to head out to Downtown Gilbert for a nice dinner. Believe me, we both deserved our 20 dollar meals.. We drive by Zinburger so often because our dance crew practices down the street from it (and a Dutch Bros. which I am more addicted to than I'd like to admit..) and we finally decided we had to try it after hearing so many good things.
 
  When we walked in I knew I was going to love it. It has a modernized barn type of decor and it is absolutely adorable. At first, our service was pretty bad because no one helped us for about 20 minutes or at least until I finally flagged down a waitress. Honestly, the whole wait wasn't all that bad because my girl, Andrade, was making me laugh the entire time. I ended up ordering a Nutella-Hazelnut milkshake and a juicy burger called the Blanco. It was all mouth watering-ly delicious. Probably because everything on the burger was made from scratch in their kitchen. Pretty awesome if you ask me. I'd give the whole experience a 8.5/10.

  For my outfit, I wore an adorable Free People sweater-dress. I've had it for about a year, but I never wore it till that night.. Likely because I found it far in the back of my closet where I don't usually look. The boots are from Nordstrom, I know that, but I can't remember the brand and the name wore off the shoes since I've worn them so many times.. It's definitely not sweater and boots weather in AZ right now, but I got excited about fall and ended up wearing a fall outfit anyways..








  I can't wait till it finally starts to cool down even more. I love Fall/Winter trends. They're definitely my favorite seasons. Well, until next time lovelies...

xx.

Emily Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment