Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Braids!!!

Hey everyone! If you follow me on any of my social media, you know that I have been wearing my hair in braids a lot this past week. I have been getting such good feed back about them that I felt the need to make a whole post dedicated to them. Not going to lie, I was INSPIRED to do them by Kylie Jenner, but I DID NOT DO THEM TO LOOK LIKE KYLIE JENNER... just had to clarify because I have been having a problem with people thinking I want to be her every time I do something new. Anyways, I love my hair in these braids. A perk of having them is that I don't have to wash my hair as often because no one can see how oily my hair actually is. Hopefully I inspire you all to try something new with your hair this week! It's always fun to experiment with new looks!







xx.

Emily Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment