Monday, September 14, 2015

Long Time No See

Hello readers! 

It seems like forever since I’ve had a chance to write. I went into my senior year thinking this would be my laziest and easiest year. Oh how I laugh at that now. My classes aren’t hard, but I feel like I am constantly doing something. Trying to balance my schedule has been the hardest thing by far. I love my life right now, but I truly cannot wait till my schedule is cleared up a bit, which I am expecting to happen after this weekend. Incase you didn't know, I am Senior Class President and I am in charge of homecoming. If you think it is easy, you are wrong. Thankfully, this coming Saturday is the big day. Not only have I been busy doing stuff for homecoming, but I have been taking dance classes, going to practices, doing an online class, and going to school. Along with all of that I have to try to find time to eat and sleep. I am also working on another project that I am quite eager to share with you all in the future. I love my blog and it makes me so upset that I barely have time for it, but I am really trying! I would greatly appreciate if you all stick with me and continue reading my posts about my crazy life. The amount of positive feedback I have gotten from this has been incredible. I love you all so much and all of your comments to me push me to continue doing this. 

Expect more posts in the coming weeks…

xx.


Emily Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment