Monday, August 24, 2015

Denver Wedding Outfit

Hello, hello, hello!!! I've missed you all so much... I know I don't know a lot of you or maybe I do, but I always feel like I'm talking to my friends when I'm writing these posts <3 As I said in my previous post, I was in Denver this past weekend. It was great catching up with family for such a special event, weddings truly are one of my favorite things to go to. I love everything about them. One of the best parts about weddings (in my opinion), is getting all done up and ready. I've been so excited to share this look with you all..





 For my makeup I just want to focus on the lipstick.. I am completely in love with this color, "Flynn," by Tom Ford. It is a soft pinky color that feels so nice and silky on my lips... I am literally obsessed..





















I found this Topshop dress (which is actually a top and skirt) at Nordstrom about a month or two ago and I've been saving it for the wedding. I ended up accidentally matching the wedding colors (navy and yellow), but I gotta admit, it still looked great. The dress itself made me feel so confident and fierce... I love how clothes can do that... 





These shoes were surprisingly comfortable!! I haven't been wearing normal shoes (sandals, heels, etc.) because I've been dancing so much, so it was pretty strange wearing heels again. These Sam Edelman heels were amazing! The silver definitely matched up with the dress pretty perfectly. I would definitely consider a blush nude heel with this dress if I wear it again.






Thank you for reading!! Love you all and I hope you have a fabulous week!!

xx.

Emily Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment