Thursday, July 2, 2015

AZ ---> MI

I am currently writing from (I have no idea how many miles) miles above the ground trying to calm myself down from my internal panic attack I just hid from the people around me. As we took off I couldn't help, but think 'oh my goodness these are my last moments' or 'I forgot to tell my cat that I love him and I'm about to die so he'll never know.' But, even through all these thoughts, I was externally keeping it together for the sake of the stranger child sitting next to me. Seriously this kid is being beyond brave and overly happy to be sitting next to random strangers on a red-eye flight, and I am not going to be the one to make her upset. You'd think me, the child of a pilot, would be completely okay with flying. No, I am the black sheep of the family, which I'm sure has something to do with the amount of CNN I watch and how many plane crashes there seems to have been so recently. 

Ahh finally the flight attendant is coming by with drinks and snacks. Time to stop writing and possibly get some sleep after devouring my biscoff cookie. I will be in Michigan for the next eight days so I will try to post again while I'm here, if not, love you all and thank you for reading! 

xx.

Emily Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment